Dr Lancer’s Skin Reality Dr Lancer’s Skin Reality
Dr Lancer’s Skin Reality
Dr. Lancer’s Skin Reality – Intro
COVID-19 has changed the way we live life. How we socialize, work, sleep and our daily activities have all been altered in some way because of the global pandemic. Wearing a mask is totally normal now, and many of us will continue to wear a mask long after the vaccine. It’s part of our life now, part of our routine. With this new way of life, our at home skincare and hygiene program has also taken on a greater, new meaning.
Spending more time at home has led us to reflect more frequently on how we care for ourselves and what we can do differently. You may have stood in front of your bedroom mirror, seeing yourself from head to toe in only your birthday suit. After studying every aspect of yourself, you might have noticed that your neck could be firmer, your complexion could be fresher, or you would like to work on toning a specific part of your body. Whatever it is, the pandemic has allowed time for you to see what you would like improved and motivates you to make those positive changes for a healthier and happier life, regardless of gender, ancestry or age.
With more awareness on body image and achieving beautiful, glowing skin, the majority of people are starting to understand that complexion, radiance and uniformity influence self-perception and the perception of others in terms of overall health. Many pay closer attention to skin color, texture, qualities of architectural unity and the reflection of lights and shadows, giving them a clearer perception of their current state of wellness. Taking care of your skin is not only about looking good, it’s about keeping your skin and body’s health in check.
To keep skin healthy during COVID-19 and post-pandemic, use these Lancer best-sellers in your at-home skincare routine:
- You’re in for a treat! The Method: Polish is a gentle exfoliator made of pure minerals, pumpkin and pomegranate enzymes and is a favorite at Lancer Dermatology. The product removes dead skin cells and other skin impurities, leaving skin feeling fresh and brighter.
- The Method: Cleanse (step #2) removes any remaining impurities left on the skin. The cleanse has a pearl white coloring with a light lemon scent, enriched with a rice amino acid complex and can be used on all skin types.
- The Method: Nourish is the final step of the routine and gives skin the hydration it needs year-round. It also seals in vital ingredients that transform your skin to a more youthful, radiant complexion. Adding in a drop or two of the Omega Hydrating Oil will also give your skin that extra boost of hydration and smoothness.
Once you’ve mastered this simple, yet powerful 3-step system, you can add in masks and advanced treatments like Advanced C Radiance Treatment and Advanced Retinol Treatment to continue to improve your skin’s appearance and health.
- Advanced C Radiance Treatment with 10% Vitamin C and Retinol brightens your overall skintone while evening and smoothing the complexion. This product should be used in the AM.
- Advanced Retinol Treatment with 1.25% Retinol is a nighttime serum that improves texture, tone and skin elasticity while reducing those fine lines and wrinkles. Skin will look plumper, smooth and hydrated after consistent use.
In the coming weeks, this online continuation of Younger: The Breakthrough Anti-Aging Method for Radiant Skin will discuss new aspects of inner and outer beauty in the new era of self-awareness. I will share tips, new products and procedures for the face, neck, decollete, hands, thighs, waist and curves so you can achieve youthful, radiant skin from head to toe. I will also touch on nutrition, the importance of exercise, quality sleep and emotional well being, as that’s all part of the Lancer pillar of health.