10 Tips for Flawless Skin This Year – Infographic
Make your skin glowing and radiant for the season! Apply these 10 easy tips to have flawless skin.
- Avoid hot water for showers & baths. Excessive heat dries out skin.
- Apply sunscreen more frequently—once in the morning won’t protect you all day.
- Eat fresh food – preferably organic.
- Avoid eating yeast & sugar. An overflow in your body causes inflammation.
- Remove make-up before sweat-inducing exercise.
- Get regular facials from a licensed aesthetician.
- Wash your pillowcase every week with a fragrance-free, gentle laundry detergent.
- Don’t touch your face! And clean anything that does touch your face (like cellphones).
- See your dermatologist for an annual head-to-toe skin exam.
- Prevent visible signs of aging & maintain youthful skin by investing in high-end skincare.
Dr. Lancer. Younger: The Breakthrough Anti-Aging Method for Radiant Skin. p. 11-6, 15, 155, 162-76, 184, 189, 200-1.