Younger-Approved Recipe: Green Scramble
handful of washed, chopped dino kale
half a zucchini, diced
1 tbs diced onions
2 organic eggs
toasted sesame oil
pepper to taste
1. Add a splash of toasted sesame oil and diced onions to a non-stick pan over medium/high heat
2. Add handful of kale and sauté for 3-4 minutes, or until soft (add pepper if desired, but skip the salt!)
3. Add zucchini, sauté until soft (about 2-3 min)
4. Whisk eggs together in a separate bowl. Once combined, pour over sautéed veggies in the pan, mixing to combine ingredients.
5. Continue to cook eggs until light and fluffy. Once they are no longer liquid, remove from the heat and enjoy!
Want more tips on eating healthy for your skin? Pick up a copy of Dr. Lancer’s book YOUNGER: The Breakthrough Anti-Aging Method for Radiant Skin here.