Everything You Need to Know About Our 3-Step Skincare Routine
At Lancer Skincare, we model our regimen on a 3-step skincare routine, but we take a slightly different approach from other brands and beauty gurus. To clarify things, we created this guide that explains what the 3-step Lancer Method is and how to figure out which skin type regimen will fit your needs best.
The 3-Step Lancer Method
No matter what skin type you have, each Lancer Method skincare set follows the same three steps: polish, cleanse and nourish. Here’s what you need to know about each of these three steps and why they are essential:
- Polish: The polish step involves exfoliating your skin. We recommend doing this after removing your makeup but before cleansing your skin for optimal results. Our facial scrubs combine physical and chemical exfoliation ingredients to immediately smooth your complexion out. Quartz crystals, pumpkin and pomegranate enzymes and salicylic acid are just some of the powerhouse ingredients that our scrubs include.
- Cleanse: The cleanse step involves washing your face. Our cleansers are designed to leave your face feeling fresh and clean, not dry and stripped. Some of the ingredients we use to accomplish this are lilac stem cell compound, rice protein, amino acids and oat extract.
- Nourish: The nourish step involves moisturizing your face with a lotion or cream. We formulated each of our Nourish moisturizers with a specific skin type in mind. We also incorporated hydrating and soothing ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, avocado and olive fruit oils, peptides and oat and chamomile extracts.
You can also add to our 3-step skincare with optional (yet very beneficial) products such as makeup remover wipes, serums, masks, peels and eye creams. These products supercharge your skincare routine and deliver even more effective results than the 3-step routine alone. We offer various skincare lines that target the following skincare concerns: fine lines and wrinkles, dark spots and uneven tone, redness and irritation, loss of firmness and acne and pore size.
Be sure to browse the Lancer Skincare online store to see everything that we offer and curate your best skincare routine possible. Don’t forget to grab a sunscreen that you can apply every morning as well!
The 3 Skin Type Sets
We offer three different Lancer Method sets tailored to three different skin types: oily-congested, sensitive-dehydrated and normal-combination. These sets cover the majority of skincare types and ensure that almost everyone can find a Lancer Method set that fits their needs. Here’s how to tell which Lancer Method set you need:
- Oily-congested: If you struggle with oily skin and clogged pores, this set is meant for you. Many people who struggle with acne do well with this set, but you will also find these products effective if you are mostly worried about controlling oil rather than treating blemishes. Many people also enjoy using this set in the summer when their skin creates more sweat and oil.
- Sensitive-dehydrated: On the other hand, you’ll want this set if your skin is prone to dryness, dullness, sensitivity and irritation. We designed these skincare products with soothing ingredients that will help to relieve redness and itchiness while ensuring that your skin gets the moisture and hydration that it needs.
- Normal-combination: If neither of the above skin types sounds like you, then you probably have normal or combination skin. Your skin is neither too oily nor too dry (though you may have some areas that are slightly more oily than others; hence, “combination” skin). This skincare set is designed to help your skin maintain its natural balance without drying it out or smoothing it in thicker formulations.
If you’re still not sure which Lancer Method regimen is right for you, then consider trying one of our skincare travel kits. These kits are the perfect way to sample our products without committing to the full-size products. We also offer travel-size kits for many of our other products, so you can try them all out at once.
We also offer a 30-day money-back guarantee on all Lancer Skincare products, whether they are travel size, full size or value size. If the products don’t work for your skin for whatever reason, simply contact us during that 30-day window to initiate a return or exchange. Get your next 3-step skincare routine from Lancer to start seeing a difference in your skin.